"From design to finished product, we are driven by customer satisfaction"
- The Staff at Del Sol Pavers has been designing and installing pavers in San Diego since 2000. Installing paving stones is not just a job — it is a passion.
- Our commitment to quality and dedication to our customers shows throughout the transformation. Each project requires an artistic touch and the latest in installation tools and technology.
- Del Sol Pavers prides itself on quality craftsmanship, using quality products, and a proven installation process that is guaranteed to all of our customers. Discover the cities in Southern California that we service, installing pavers and synthetic turf.
- Our staff will help you choose the best color, style, and pattern to complement your home and transform your outdoor living space all while taking into account the treatment your property needs, including drainage, irrigation, grading etc.
- Interlocking Pavers
- Wall Caps
- Fire Pits
- Artificial Grass
- Retaining Wall Block
- Stabilizing Sand
- Aggregate Material
- Concrete Work
- Low Voltage Lighting
- Rock Decoration
- French Drains
- Permeable Pavers
- Bobcat Work
- Use string lines to set final grade. This shows our final elevation (top of pavers) and helps ensure proper slope for water flow and drainage.
- Spread several inches of class 2 base evenly in all paving areas. This is an aggregate made of crushed rock and recycled concrete which is used as a paving sub-base for freeways and roads as well as driveways and patios. It's ability to compact and firm up makes it ideal for this type of application.
- Spread evenly 1 inch of jagged edge bedding sand in all paving areas.
- By screening the sand between 1 inch diameter pipes, a perfectly smooth and even bed is prepared for the pavers to be laid upon.
- Lay pavers in selected pattern. This process typically starts up against the house (with some exceptions) and continues to the perimeter of the paving area. Patterns can be laid perpendicular to the house or at a 45 degree angle for a different effect.
- Mark edge pavers for cutting to allow installation of border stone. The border stone hides cut stones to give a finished look to the entire outer perimeter of your paver installation.
- For edge stones that do not border other hardscape (existing concrete slab, wall, etc.), the paver is wet-set onto a concrete bond beam. This provides support along the entire edge, keeping the pavers within these borders from loosening or shifting over time.
- Once all pavers are laid and borders are cut and cemented in, sand is swept over the entire field, filling in all the joints between the stones. This process is repeated until the joints are sanded evenly.
BENEFITS OF PAVERS IN SAN DIEGO
- Dozens of patterns and colors
- Add beauty and curb to your landscape
- Increase property value
- Custom design to complement your home
- Efficient installation process
Back patio and built in bbq's
Back patio with built in fire-pit
Thank you for your interest in Del Sol Pavers. To get in contacts with us, please fill out the form below to have a fast response. We will get back to you within 24 hours of filling your form to receive your free estimate!